Thursday, May 28, 2015

Lint Remover by Furzie Review

I love "As Seen on TV" products. The problem is that they usually don't live up to the promises that are made on the infomercials. I got a chance to try out the Lint Remover by Furzie to see if it lived up to its claims.

 Here is what the Furzie is SUPPOSED to do: The Lint Remover by Furzie will get dog or cat hair off of a variety of surfaces, and it gets human hair and lint off too. Furzie can be used on many types of clothing, upholstery or furniture. Works on many fabrics: cotton, linen, cashmere, silk, flannel and wool. It is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.


 I tried the Lint Remover by Furzie on my cotton tweed couch to remove the hair left my my dog, but it didn't get up many of her short white furs. I then tried it on yoga pants, another magnet for dog fur. Nope, didn't work. I tried it on my black cotton work pants. No dice- it mostly just moved the fur around. I was pretty disappointed, so I tried to use it as a duster on my windowsill  That actually did work pretty well-it is well designed for dusting. However, it's not marketed for that, and I think I could probably find a better duster.


 Feeling a little deflated, as this is the first product I've reviewed that didn't live up to its claims and I thought I would feel bad writing a negative review, I contacted the company that sells the Lint Remover by Furzie. I expected them to respond with some tips or tricks to help me use it, or for them to apologize for my dissatisfaction with the Furzie. Instead they said, "That seems very strange to us as the product has worked for 135 reviewers?" That's all. No apologies, no suggestions. I was shocked! Most companies are so helpful if you have a problem!

 I can honestly say this is the most unhelpful, dissatisfying, and downright rude response I have ever had when I've written to a company. I felt they were questioning my integrity and competence. So although I had high hopes for the Lint Remover by Furzie, based on my experience I would not suggest buying this product or doing business with this company in the future. I guess I will have to continue in my quest for a useful as seen on TV product!

 **I received this product at no cost in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!