Saturday, March 24, 2012

Travel Tea Wallet in Blue Swirl Fabric

As we posted earlier, we love to create new tea wallet designs.  Here is our latest!


The perfect item for the tea lover in your life, these quality handcrafted travel tea wallets are our best seller! Each is unique- we never use the same combinations of buttons and fabrics twice. Made of 100% cotton fabric with a flower design in shades of blue, teal, and turquoise. The background is black and white dots and swirls. It is accented with a pearly white button.

♥ No more boring black or green tea & when you dine out. 
♥ Fits in a purse or pocket.
♥ Keeps your tea bags fresh and easily accessible.
♥ 4 Pockets can hold up to 8 tea bags, or sweeteners & instant coffee packets
♥ Other uses: a mini sewing kit, purse organizer, or to hold notes & coupons.
♥ Measures 3.75" x 4.5" when closed.


See our entire selection of tea wallets in the Wallets & Pouches section of the Two Bees Creations Etsy shop.


Tea Wallet Tea Bag Holder

Tea Wallet Tea Bag Holder

Tea Wallet Tea Bag Holder
Tea Wallet Tea Bag Holder

Tea Wallet Tea Bag Holder


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it. You are right on target about the Etsy link tutorial. I left a full reply on that on my blog, which you'll want to read.

    While I'm here looking at your products, I just thought I would mention that your tea wallets are delightful! I love these! If I were a tea drinker, I would totally buy some. :-D
    Pixel Berry Pie Designs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!