Saturday, November 19, 2011

Feature in Glow Kouture™..The Life of Handmade Living...: HHGG Sponsor {Two Bees Creations}

A big huge thank you to Kenye over at the Glow Koture blog. She was awesome enough to feature us in her blog on Thursday! Stay tuned, because she will also be giving away something from our shop very soon!  Check out the whole interview by clicking below.

Glow Kouture™..The Life of Handmade Living...: HHGG Sponsor {Two Bees Creations}: Happy Thursday! Today I'm featuring one of my lovely Handmade Holiday Gift Guide sponsors, Two Bees Creations ! I've asked Briana and Bonnie  ...


She also gave us a shout out on her "Meet the Sponsors" page: http://glowkouture.blogspot.com/2011/11/hhgg-sponsor-two-bees-creations.html

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I'm glad I was able to hear more about what got you two into making purses!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!