Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Two Bees Creations new blog! Here, you can find updates on our newest items (and items we love)! Please view our Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoBeesCreations

Below is a little bit of background information about the creators of Two Bees Creations, and then a photo gallery of our latest items!

ABOUT US

Two Bees Creations was started by the two Bees themselves- Bonnie and her niece, Briana.

Bonnie Says: My favorite sewing memory is from when I was 20 years old. I had just moved to California from the suburbs of New York. I was captivated by the big city and how carefree everyone seemed. I walked down the streets, looking at the chic boutiques and thought to myself "I could make those things!" Many years later my dream of sewing unique things for others as a business has come true, and I couldn't be happier to have a chance to follow my dream.

Briana Says: Since I was a little girl, I was fascinated by my Aunt Bonnie's amazing sewing and crafting skills. Every time I received a new hand-crocheted sweater or a delicately made doll party dress, I could feel how much much love and time was put into it. As an adult, I still feel that way when she makes something for me, and I hope that you can feel a little handful of love too when you open your package from us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!